Amphora Wine Labelling
Amphora Wines is one of very few Australian wine businesses that actually owns and operates their own wine labelling machine.
This unique facility enables Amphora Wines to offer labelling and packaging as a service to existing and new clients of the Australian Wholesale business.
Amphora provide customers with the facilities to enable suppliers to deliver product ‘just in time' to their market place packaged correctly and accordingly to specific orders.
This eliminates the burden of potentially losing a sale or having to ‘de frock' or ‘de label' wine, which can be time consuming and expensive.
Labelling and packaging rates are based on a standard label and pack with cost variances due to quantities, dry goods supplied by Amphora Wines and status of wine.
To ensure a smooth and efficient operation we require wine, dry goods and labels to be delivered to Stonyfell Winery one week prior to labelling date.
For more information about wine bottle labelling and prices please do not hesitate to call William Howard on 08 8331 8459.
The complete Amphora wine labelling service includes:
- Labelling and packing
- Supply of cartons and dividers to suit bottles
- Cartons taped, glued or flapped
- Capsules (PVC)
- Application of capsules (heat only)
- Carton label applied if required
- Secure storage on site premises at a competitive rate.
Specifications of labelling machine:
- The two head labeller is capable of labelling up to 16 pallets / 1024 dozen in a working day, based on a standard label and pack.
- Industry standard 4
- 76mm cores
- Left hand leading edge application
- One label per web is preferred however we can run single or wrap label jobs.